Posted by admin on November 11th, 2010
- What feature of a daddy long-leg’s web traps its prey its structure or its stickiness?
- The haemoglobin in our blood contains iron for capturing oxygen. Which metal does this job for the haemocyanin in insect blood?
- Is the Tasmanian devil’s vision more suited to the day or night?
- If you see a bolt of lightning and hear thunder nine seconds later, how far away is the storm?
- Immediately after feeding, the vampire bat excretes which part of its meal before take-off?
Both comments and pings are currently closed.